The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ahh...


Roxi's first ride in the Green Truck! I don't know how, but it was. Yesterday we went to Home Depot; being Tuesday I didn't even write because it was Tuesday!
I love driving this truck! I shouldn't even post a picture of it with the instrument panel so rusty. I'll just add painting that to a long to do list...

Here are Roxi & Scrub on the living room floor...

Scrub is mostly an outdoor cat but he comes in through the kitty door when Mixie isn't around to beat him up. He is a sweet boy and a wonderful father to his two sons. I had him neutered before they were born and maybe that's why he would play with them, watch them and clean them himself. He is no dead beat Dad!
He's very patient and tolerant. When Roxi manhandles him, he just purrs; he seems to enjoy any kind of attention. He is so friendly that some of the neighbors let him into their houses and he just hangs out with them.
Today was a beautiful end of September day! I got up early, got to drive the truck, go to work, do some woodworking, walk the dog and now I'm entertaining the idea of doing a little crafting. My creative juices have not been flowing lately...even when I try to just jump in and make myself start. Nothing. Zilch.
Hmm, lots of projects I should be working on but came seem to get anywhere with them creatively. Maybe just work on something easy & light like the monogram sign I got to paint for my friend Heather who is newly married. I'm going to include things in it I know she loves like sparrows, shamrocks, the color green and a "K" for her married name Ketcham...
I will post the results if they are worthy...


1 comment:

By Way of Salem said...

That is classic! Love the one in the truck!