The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October!

It's October what? Slow down, time!

It seems like I just said goodbye to the pond & the pool. Next thing you know, Halloween is drawing neigh & neigher.
Even though things have been crazy, the good kind of crazy, it's no excuse for slack writing. I stand before you ready to redouble my writing efforts.
I just got four long awaited yoga DVDs; after doing the same one for two years I am pretty excited. Two of them are in some weird UK format that I can't play, I'll just have to deal with that later this week. I have been doing the other two 6 out of the last seven days and I am in love! I'm also sore; you know that good "I've been working out real hard" kind of sore? It's delightful. If not for writing, natural remedy and yoga I would have long ago lost my marbles.
I'm helping Bran again this week, which is both fun & taxing. I call it doing my indentured sister servitude but I really enjoy it. Brandi can really light a fire under your ass but in a good way! Tomorrow is the last day I'll be helping her with this upcoming show with STJ. We have so much left to do, but rest assured, our will be done.
So, just stopping by for a quick visit. I'm off to get a shower and "go to ground" for a night!

No comments: