The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Another gorgeous day was to be had at the Farm this afternoon!
The spring house is probably my favorite architecture of all time. We used to sleep in there before we built the house when I was little. It's like a free standing screened porch right on the pond.
Beautiful sights for sore eyes every which way...
Connie's children and grandchildren came out for a rare get together with everyone there!
It was the perfect weather for a campfire; a little chilly, a little windy, but beautiful.
There's nothing like weenies roasted over an open flame! And how appetizing is this picture, complete with dirty old bandaided thumb?

My only regret is that Roxi had to be left at home. She probably would have knocked down some younguns so I did us all a favor & left her here. In the city. Alone!
And she was so good while I was gone. I have to go treat her to some extra good snuggling tonight.

1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

What wonderful pictures Dusti!

I have a dirty bandaided finger too...hot glue gun burn last night...*sigh*

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo