The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Halloween is a mere six and a half months away y'all.
I have been making ready the wares for the National Halloween Convention in PA next month, I will be attending!
I am this month's Guest Artist on Spooky Time Jingles', the Halloween art group my sister has been with for quite some time now. Their artists do an update on the 13th of every month, submitting new pieces for their fans to buy.
Here is Brandi's piece for April:

Here is my bat necklace, at a very affordable price of $75 you too could have this one of a kind, handmade piece of Halloween artwork to wear. It is made from heavily oxidized cable chain, satiny smooth luminescent red beads and a 2 inch wide bat silhouette cute from antique engraved silverplate.
Keeping to my redneck roots, I photographed it against my trusty, rusty fire barrel by its magnetic clasp.
I am all aflutter keeping several balls up in the air what with an upcoming trip abroad to Istanbul, a Halloween convention in PA and helping my sister with still more Halloween art all within the next 5 or 6 weeks.
Sometimes you just have to make time for social engagements, even when you're swamped. Last night was just such an occasion, I stopped by my friend Dee's house to catch up and act a fool on her front porch as we are wont to do during these lovely Spring months.
Just look at her Crypt Keeper who stands guard all year on the front of the house, Dee is truly a kindred spirit.
I am filled to overflowing with work, pursuits, plots & schemes, projects, plans and preparations. No shortage of things to take care of, that is for sure.
I sent off the application for my passport today. It's official!
All this hoopla is surely going to drive me batty; there's a necklace for that.



I will keep you abreast of all the developments, faithful readers.
In the mean time, remember I accept PayPal!

1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

LOVE the necklace Dusti! It's fabulous!

I am just over the moon with excitement knowing you will be at NHC and I will get to see you since I will be there too!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo