The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

WATERWORKS Studio!

So much to be thankful for these days. My sister & I are moving into a 3100 sq. ft. studio, with garage doors, climate control, running water, out own bathroom and an enormous electric hoist! We can hardly believe our good fortune.

We signed last week and are moving across the parking lot into our own building this week. We have yet to move the gigantic pain in the butt shelves so right now it all looks like a huge garage sale threw up in there. But it's all coming together.
When I went to look at my old studio over a year ago, I was hoping it would be in this building:
It was actually a separate one behind this one, but now it's mine. Ours. And we have a 3rd studio mate also but there is plenty of room.
I will be able to wheel things outside to spray lacquer or to strip pieces. I have running water in the studio! I could conceivably drive my truck in there to work on it. I'm just itching to cut out & upholster a headliner for the cab and I have a ton of other little things in mind...
December is a crazy month and I really have my work cut out for me just getting set up in here, but o the anticipation for what the new year will bring!
Happy Times!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Bitchin!!! I am so happy for you. You were telling me about wanting that when I saw you in August. So glad it materialized. Course, you're good like that...