The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Flow

I pick away at a piece on and off all afternoon. It can take a minute to get into the groove, the swing, the hustle & flow.
I am nocturnal by nature, try as I may to overcome this and learn to compromise. I have to go with it before bed when I feel compelled to return to a project. I just have to, and I allow it because that is when problems I've been running into all day long effortlessly work themselves out. In that last hour or so, I make all the progress I need for the next morning. I'll pick up, moving right along naturally from there.
I follow a family tradition of go with the flow, or "do as The Spirit moves you".
Words to live by, if you can just allow it.

No comments: