The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Light

I'm waiting for things to grow. This is my favorite window in the house, it gets plenty of southern exposure. When I build my dream house it will have lots of windows facing the south so I can bask in the natural light all winter long.
It will also have skylights all over the place. Of course it will be out away from town so I can have my horses and chickens, and so I can see all the stars at night.
One summer when I worked at Philmont our showers were outside. It was wonderful! I love showering outside. When I build my house it will have an outside shower for when you get too dirty to come inside without cleaning up first. It will also have a skylight over the tub so when I shower at night I can look up and see this...

But for now I have to improvise...

I made my own starry sky to gaze at in the shower. It's not the same, but I like it. Nice huh?

You have to be able to improvise. No waiting around to be happy and enjoy life.
Be here now!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh that would be so lovely! I'd take a shower there! So when you look up, the moon is full, and the constellations start moving into view...you'd be in the shower all night! What the imagination brings forth, enjoy it Dustin!

Lisa