The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Model!

What a difference a gorgeous model makes!
This is Kerrie Clayton, daughter of my friend Dee Clayton and super gorgeous cool Hipstress (both of them).
This is a tiny silver plate anvil on a vintage snake chain. I love this one.
Here she is in the "Gin" necklace with fleur de lis and large jump rings.
This is a glass pendant with soldered edges. A page from a hymnal is behind glass, with a skull and crossbones in ink drawn onto it.
Here is the brass Victorian pendant with a skull.

Here are Kerrie and Dee wearing the new cuffs together.
I am so lucky to have so many friends to help me with this Etsy project. Kerrie & Dee are the perfect models. And the multitalented Dani Nelson so generously helped me step by step over the phone today with the technical details and she is making a banner for my store!
I am so excited about all this year. There are so many things brewing in the air...can you feel it?
It's all coming together. I'm telling you, success will rain down on us all this year!

4 comments:

~dani~ said...

Holy Crow I cannot believe that is Dee's daughter! Damn both are so beautiful..hate them! Rawkin choice for a model fo-sho ;)

Lisa said...

Good job with the live models...think it does make a difference! Let us all know when your etsy opens, yeah, think abundance!!!!!!!

Lisa

Connie said...

Dusti, I am in love with your jewelry. It is so uniquely you...especially the assembled (correct word?) necklaces. And I never would in a million years think of using the silver serving dishes as material for jewelry. You are so clever, indeed.

Dusti said...

Lisa, my Etsy store IS open! I have its site at the top right of this blog (can't figure how to make it a link yet...).
Connie, thanks so much! I am having tons of fun making it. You know you were the one who first taught me how to properly open and close a jump ring:) That has come in handy!