The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I am having a Hell of a time with this blog template these days... The pictures upload in crazy disarray and I keep running into html problems, so bear with me!
I can't figure out how to type between the next pictures, so just imagine it's all lined up in a neat little row, which is how I like it. Grr!!
Dad was at the big gun show this weekend and Bran was at home with sick kids so Roxi & I had the Farm all to ourselves. I swam and tubed, walked around taking pictures (and maybe getting a touch of poison ivy) and got back in the water. It was a gorgeous day.The honey suckle is going strong, it's my favorite summer time flower. The Springhouse is looking festive in all it's dilapidated glory, beer cans scattered across the front porch. The water is still clear and gorgeous and when Roxi makes laps around me she churns up COLD water, it's Heaven.
I harvested some brass from around the shooting bench down at the range. "I got me a idea can't nobody touch" about a shell necklace...I will keep you posted with pics as that develops!
I am going to try to figure out this html situation...wish me luck!