The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trancendantday a.k.a.Tuesday

It is a beautiful, cool, rainy Tuesday here on Commonwealth Ave. This is the view from my workbench. I keep the windows open for as long throughout the year as possible and today all I hear is the hypnotic sound of spring rain dripping to the ground, patting all the leaves on its way down. It is trance inducing.

To make matters trancier I'm listening to The Deftones new album Diamond Eyes. A few tracks are very dreamy and beautifully narrate my day in this dimension of rainy, sleepy, ethereal, eternal relaxing.
Days like these are a gift from the Weather Gods, meant to force one to be still, chill, snuggle, enjoy; a pause from the repetitious shuffling to and fro that makes up so many days.
Today I am living in the present moment...
            ...which is divine.

2 comments:

Glamour Bomb said...

Sheer poetry. I was transported!

Laura Irrgang said...

Ooooooh.....I love a good lazy drippy rain.