The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nighty Night.

It's dark outside, I see through the vines growing into my bedroom window.

Roxi curls up tight, holding the mattress down. She wants to snuggle with me again tonight.

I'm up late again, sad to see the day end. Cajoling to kiss this day goodbye.
Goodnight.

Time to turn down the candle light and sleep in sheets so white...

And dream in rhymes, with images in mind
of the world that
I live in at night.

4 comments:

Shes Off Her Rocker said...

SWEET! Great poetry, now wake up and rhyme me one about this glorious morning! And start drinking coffee! Hahahh I am like Grandad!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Reading this I felt like I was in a little fairytale....I can see a wee fairy wandering around turning down the lights....

I loved that picture of Roxi...what a sweet face.

Sweet dreams dear one,
LuLu♥

Laura Irrgang said...

Sweep happy dogs all curled up in your freshly bleached shee-ahts are like none other sleep remedy. When you need some serious zzzzs...there's really no other option. You can even let yos punctuations slip.

Laura Irrgang said...

Hey-
who is un the photo on your bedside table?
I'm nosy