The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Spooky Time Jingles!

Here is the Halloween art group I'm a member of!
Spooky Time Jingles
You'll have to give me a second, I'm feeling so fancy that I figured out how to use a link in my blog... Shoot, I'm a regular Bill Gates!

Each artist updates STJ with a new piece on the 13th of every month.
Here's my offering by The Halloweenstress:

I love this necklace. The little tombstone is my favorite, classic shape, like so many in Charleston, S.C. which is a place close to my heart.
It's even fancy on the back!

3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

It is fantastic!!!

Cheers!

by Wendy Leaumont said...

I *love* this piece, Dusti! Wicked!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

LOVING it Dusti!

xoxo