The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Lucky Surprise!

Do you ever find something you forgot you were looking for? It's such a great little surprise; you spy it and then it jumps out of your memory with a cheery "Congratulations!"
This is the missing tooth for my sweet, sweet 9 point from last year. It used to sit on top of my chest of drawers, then I moved it into the studio. I noticed the other day it was missing a tooth and I forgot about it...
...until tonight; I'm getting ready for bed, open a drawer and here it is! And I know which skull it came from because they share the same red clay mud stains I haven't washed out yet.
Such a little thing, but very important. Like a single pearl missing out of a strand, only harder to replace.
And yea though I may have just had a long week, my luck and my found tooth are with me, and I shall sleep sound tonight.
Sweet dreams, all.

No comments: