The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Semi-Annual Uncles Visit

It was another beautiful day up to The Farm last Sunday where I met up with the fam for a little semi-annual Uncles visit.
Pickens were oddly slim here in the little "swamp" where critters are usually abundant. Did'nt stop us from tryin' though!
Even the trash is fancy down at The Spring House.
Them ol' sorry Pearsons are at it again.
Uncle Tom telling me about the red beans & rice he's fixing for dinner. He's a Louisiana Coon Ass, and his red beans and rice are the best!
Cassie caught this beautiful brim, a Red Ear. Into Brandi's aquarium he goes!
This is the logo on the little boat I grew up in. My Popaw gave it to Dad nearly 40 years ago, I'm guessing. I always loved this aggressive, head-dressed Indian.
It was my first day in this year! I can't believe how late I am this season. The water is clean and cold and kids swim about, learning to map out the submerged stumps like I did.
This is my absolutely most favorite place in the world.
I finer 42 acres you will not find.

No comments: