The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

Here we are at year's end, 2012! So many new things for me in the past year.
Most painfully, some new hardware.
Also I moved studios to my a fabulous new building to share with my sister, all to ourselves! That is truly the realization of a dream.
And you can see it in there, a new (6 yr old) car "Sequin" as Cassie named it!
And finally using objects d'art long collected to collaborate on assemblages with Bran.
Here is our raccoon retablo.
I have so many ideas to come to fuition in 2013 and I eagerly anticipate all the new things in the year to come!
My list of things to look forward to includes:
A healthier body, mind and soul
Massive expansion of creativity and production
Mastering new skills
Drinking more wine

One does want to imbibe on occasion.Happy New YEAR!

No comments: