The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Space

Getting things set up at work in a purposeful way, I'm sometimes surprised at how much great stuff I have. It's all waiting to be made into something else, something way better.
Last night I got this set up, at least temporarily.
The feeling of the new space down the hill is so perfect; relaxed, clear, beautiful, conducive to productivity, energetic, it feels right.
There's a window in front that casts a bright half moon across the floor and up the wall in the afternoon.
Here's the window. Roxi slumbers comfortably underneath.

I've been working on jewelry and cleaning, organizing, arranging and settling in this week. Santa's workshop is a merry place indeed.
All I want for Christmas is to be here!

No comments: