The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Irons in Fires

I am exhausted in that particular way you are after of day of creative production.
I've got a short time until our "Cabin Fever" open studios and after party coming up on February 22. I am finishing up several necklaces. This piece already has suitors lined up, lots of interest already.
Brandi and I got a lot done on this piece for an installation in the gallery elevator. Here as we were setting up for projection. You'll have to wait and see what it is...
So hard to keep WIPS under wraps before a show...definitely requires a cold one or two. I am so damn fancy I put my beer or chandelier crystals in the cooler. These were found in a dumpster, when I asked Bran why the Hell anybody would throw away a treasure chest full of crystals she replied "'Cause all they know how to do is purchase".
Well Gods bless 'em, that's my valued customer. Purchase my wares!

No comments: