The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

September 12




Yipee, Saturday! Finally my mood improved yesterday. A thank you to Erin is in order for letting me know I am not alone in a little Tysabri moodiness. The Tysabri people called me yesterday to see how I am doing and I told them about it and of course they said it's not one of the known side effects but people with MS do have mood swings etc...well I'm here to tell her there is something to it!


Anyhow I painted the cuteset 1950s Halloween cat face on top of a large candy container yesterday for ebay! If Ican figure it out I will put a picture of him unfinneshed up here. I'm undecided on how to paint the container itself, the cat is just on the lid.


Today I want to go to the farm for sure, unless they are dove hunting out there and then I don't want Roxi all up in everyboby's grill so I'll stay. I'd love to go on a real nature walk. I'm looking for something to send my cousin Allie; she replied to my facebook post of a picture of a dead beetle necklace I made and had the idea for us to start a nature exchange! I said instead of being pen pals we'll be roadkill pals! I'm looking for feathers, bones, rocks, shells, nests, anything cool that nature has discarded. This is going to be so fun!


I also have to make Mom a b-day cake...chocolate or carrot? I'll have to ask her. She took me to Quizno's for dinner last night mmmm toasty. Then we went to the shoe store and I'm relieved to say they didn't have anything I can't live without. I did discover though that I want some for real cowboy boots. I really want some! I will have to save up and find a bargain somewhere, I don't want gyppy ones.


I slept good last night. That's uncommon lately. It was great!


I made it through yesterday without getting my eyes crossed or anything else:) Whew! And I am almost back down to the original ammount of overweight I was before the three weeks of solumedrol! I'm making slow but steady progress, about a pound a week average. This way I know I'll keep it off. And I still indulge once in a while, like cake tomorrow.


I'm going to get off this evil time sucker and get to it!


Now!

1 comment:

Shes Off Her Rocker said...

I LOVE the cat head candy container! You could do some simple silhouettes on the side!! I covet the beatle necklace!! So glad you are feeling better! Hope we get out to the farm!!
xoxooxo
Sistoi