The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Waahhhh!

Today I kept to myself, I was not fit to be in anyone's company. I'm not going to whine about it so, moving on...
I realise that tomorrow will be the year anniversary of my last relapse. I was riding with Mom in her car and was looking at two of everything so it started with double vision (only 3 hours after a routine Neurologist visit that same day) and things went steadily down hill...Anyhow, here I am a year later so much better off. I've nearly gotten myself entirely out of a bad, short marriage (all but the paperwork). I'm much better off in every way. Although I have a problem with my bad 'tude this week, I am on the very edge of Fall, the weather is cooling off, the green and gaudy colors of summer turning to the crisp and warm jewel tones of Fall! What do I have to bitch about? I got word just now that I am not the only person who gets moody around infusion time after all and that really helps. If I were rich I'd book a house right on the beach a for afew days after and leave straight from Presbyterian Hospital! I would schedule that time to be all alone, just me myself and I and keep my dark cloud away from prying eyes.
But that's not my world, so I just work on enjoying life here at home. Enjoy the season, Fall music (Portishead, Nick Cave, Led Zeppelin...) hot glue and plastic skelletons, glitter and glue, utility knife and hacksaw, paint and brushes.
Tomorrow I go to work and watch the day go off without a hitch. Life is good.

No comments: