The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

More works in progress...

Here are some materials I'm working with right now...
Pieces from a clock with some keys and chain...
We'll see how it turns out.

Here are two finished pieces. They photograph way better on a black bust instead of rumpled up on the counter.

I am working on several things at once, waiting for everything to culminate into finished pieces. Sometimes you have to have them in your hands for awhile until you know how to put them together.

2 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

YOU are amazing...I love these. I am strugging with two pieces right now that just aren't right...I walked away from them for a couple of days and I am going to try again tomorrow.

LuLu♥

Dusti said...

Lulu, your compliments mean so much! I love all your work. I know how you feel; I usually have several going at once, waiting for inspiration to direct me on each one. I have a few in a holding pattern right now too...sometimes I'll put something together and just look at it for a few days, then change it around until it's "done". Thanks for looking!