The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009




I got caught in a shower today on my walk with Roxi. I think I enjoyed it more than she did. We were only about 1/2 a mile from home, nearly done anyway. Before the rain though it was dark and beautiful, I only wish it had felt as cool and crisp as it looked. September in North Carolina can fool you that way.



I am eagerly awaiting real Fall, the first day I can build a fire in the fireplace, the first day I have to wear long sleeves, the first day I smell burning leaves...what a treat. I heard the grumpy crows cawing the other day but it was false advertising, still too hot. I see the very edge of the season all around me still, despite the humidity that hangs on for dear life.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really great writing, photos, and art work. Everything's original, just like you! I enjoy every post.

Shes Off Her Rocker said...

So nice Dusti!I wish for true fall also!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I learned this the hard way---
always keep a plastic ziplock bag on you for your phone and your camera.
I just ruined my last phone when I got caught in a downpour. Hey--store the suckers in there permanently. It's sad to have to replace the things and go through all the hassle.