The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tea



My cousin Allie reminded me about the existance of Chai. By the end of the summer I can't do hot tea, but it's back!
Yum. The best part will be building a fire when it's actually cold and having tea. I'm not generally a winter type but even bitter winter has it's cozy, mysterious, long, dark night pleasures.
For the first time in memory I have to say I will miss some things about summer; the not too hot heat in June & July, swimming in the pond, going to the farm with Bran and the kids, long long days with plenty of time to play outside, being tan!
I'm ready to kiss it all goodbye though. Bring on Fall.

1 comment:

Shes Off Her Rocker said...

Delicious! I am ready for crisp and cool, too! Love the photo...