The Gospel According To Dusti

The Gospel According To Dusti














Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

...

I am so tired, and yet I am gonna slap some gyppy bloggin' on ya right quick.
Today I did lots o' stuff. I made this cute bird cage necklace! It is 40 inches long and has a big birdcage charm at the bottom with a door that opens and a wee little bird swinging on its perch inside.
It's hard to get good pics of long necklaces, where the proportions are more important and you want to show the whole thing. Now I'll have to make that dress form I've been thinking up...

Also I whipped up this home made lemon poundcake. Yum. Mmmm...

I then took above lb.cake to the farm to meet with Conni's clan and her daughter Julie and d.i.l. Wendy. Oh, also Julie's husband and his son. Big group!

Kids was errywhere, shooting the bow, chasing each other around, eating ice cream with brownies & lemon poundcake and playing with good ol' sparklers.

They tolerated lots of group picture taking, you know, the kind that cramps your style after about age 9? They were great.

They all got turns at the bow, and they really all did quite well too. Look at the form on this one!

Okay, I had a great Friday and have to get to bed to get up an face the rest of my awesome, fun filled weekend!
More to follow...

1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

That necklace is beautiful!

Looking at your cake has made my sweet tooth act up!

Those children are all darling.

I wish you a wonderfully creative weekend my dear.

LuLu♥